- Watch Hockey Central and Hockey Night in Canada every Saturday night
- Wait for the on-air question to be asked
- Open the Sportsnet App, and hit PREDICTOR
- Make your prediction and keep the app open for the next question
- Each correct prediction = 1 entry into the $1,000 WEEKLY draw
- Each correct prediction = 1 entry into the RAM 1500 Rebel GRAND PRIZE draw
- Each incorrect prediction = 1 entry into the RAM 1500 Rebel GRAND PRIZE draw
- Each bonus question prediction (right or wrong)
= 1 entry into the RAM 1500 Rebel GRAND PRIZE draw
- HINT: Each Saturday during the regular season, there will be a minimum of 1 question during the Hockey Central broadcast + a minimum of 1 question in the first game of Hockey Night in Canada (Prime Time East).
*No purchase necessary. Contest is open throughout the NHL 2020–21 regular season and 2020-21 Stanley Cup® Playoffs to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of majority. 17 Weekly Prizes with 1 to be won each week of the NHL 2020–21 regular season; up to 45 Daily Prizes with 1 to be won each day on which there is at least one Playoffs Game. Weekly and Daily prizes consist each of a CAN $1,000 prepaid card. One Grand Prize consisting of a 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel Crew Cab 4x4 vehicle (approx. MSRP of CAN $82,410). One Prediction per question, per person. Odds of winning depend on the Predictions submitted by entrants and the number of eligible entries in each draw. Mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win. Full contest rules available here.
NHL, the NHL Shield, and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2021. All Rights Reserved.